To prevent your passwords from being hacked you may consider:
- Use a password that has at least 12 characters and contains at least one digit, one upper-case letter, one lower-case letter and one special symbol;
- Do not use the same password for multiple important accounts;
- Do not use personal information such as your name, date of birth, etc.;
- Do not use dictionary words;
- Change your password every 2 months;
- Do not log in to important accounts on public computers or when connected to a public Wi-Fi hotspot.
Your privacy is important
If you found this page useful, please share it with your friends!